Logo    Foto
deutsch italiano english

Foto The Hotel Graf von Meran in the Via delle Corse was named as property of Heinrich von Labers the first time in 1290. Who donated it later on as "holy spirit" to the "Clarisse" convent.

 

Foto At his beginning of hospitality house it was called "Golden Eagle", when it survived in the "Belle Epoque" as "Count of Merano" his glory times.